What does MFD Stand for?
MFD = Multi-function device
What else does the MFD/Copier do?
Copies, prints, scans, and faxes.
- Scans must be sent to an Ascension / Affinity / Ministry email address.
- Sorry, Yahoo or gmail won't work.
- Use the address book included in the touch screen.
- Faxes should include 9 + 1 + Area Code + Phone number
- Wait for a confirmation to be sure your fax went through without error
- Printing - All the computers in the Mercy Library computer lab should already be set up to print to the MMMOBLIBL10
The MFD/Copier is out of paper. Where is there paper to re-fill it?
The MFD (aka multi-function device) should have enough paper to last more than 2 weeks.
- 3 full reams of paper in the trays
- plus 1 ream on the table next to it.
- Additional paper is in the Library workroom, but you'll have to wait for staff to return to access additional paper stores.
Help, we need more toner!
If the toner needs to be replaced while the Librarian is out, contact Carol Rymer at Mercy Administration (920-223-0505). They use the same type of toner, and theirs will fit the Library machine. I'll replace Admin's toner when I get back.
Looking for a COLOR Printer at the Mercy Library?
Sorry -- We have NOT had a color printer in the Mercy Library since 2012.
The machine does have the capability to SCAN In color, but no ability to print in color.