AccessMedicine provides full-text access to important resources in Clinical Medicine. The collection is divided into multiple sections:
- Readings: The clinical library includes the full-text of more than 75 basic science and clinical medicine texts like Harrison’s Online and Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Quick Reference: Includes Quick DX and RX; Guidelines; Algorithms; DDX; Diagnostic Tests; and Calculators
- Drugs: Includes Generics, Trade Names, Drug Classes, and Patient Handouts
- Multimedia: Includes Videos by Category; Videos by System; Musculoskeletal Exams; Patient Safety Modules; Grand Rounds; and Images
- Cases: Contains Case Files; Pathophysiology Cases; and Hurst's Imaging Cases
- Self-Assessment: Includes Clinical Library and Lange Educational Library
- Patient Ed: Provides patient education handouts for Acute Advisor, Medicines Advisor, and Pediatric Advisor
- Feel free to bookmark this url, or save it to your Custom Links on The Source for easy access.
- Also available through the Library without Walls intranet site :
Getting there : The Source > Links & Resources > Library without Walls > Resources for Patient Care Providers > Access Medicine
- Or through the Clinical References LibGuide
- Or through the A-Z Databases List on the Library home page
- Remote access is available to Associates who register for a personal account through a Ministry/Affinity computer.
Also see our AccessMedicine Support Page filled with useful tips and tutorials for getting the most out of it.
Questions or Comments?
Ask Your Librarians :
Deb Knippel at 715-346-5091 in Stevens Point
or Michele Matucheski 920-223-0340 in Oshkosh