Clinical Key provides free internet point-of-care CME credits for the clinical searches you perform daily.
CME Credits are issued through the Elsevier Office of Continuing Medical Education, which means:
· CME can be earned, redeemed and tracked right from your personal account through Ascension Wisconsin’s Clinical Key subscriptions.
· You can earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™ for each search conducted through Clinical Key. Searches will be tracked when accessing CME accredited content.
· CME credits can be accessed on desktop or mobile devices.
· Credits can be claimed up to 2 years after the date of accrual.
Earn, track and redeem CME right in Clinical Key.
1) ACCESS. Log in or register for your personal account at an Ascension Wisconsin work computer. You must be signed in for CK to track your progress. More info …
2) EARN. Perform a search in Clinical Key to answer a clinical question relevant to your practice. As you open eligible, peer-reviewed content, your search will be automatically recorded as potential CME.
3) CLAIM. From your dashboard (the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner next to your name), click on CME > claim credit. Potential or earned credits can be filtered by timeframe and reviewed right from your dashboard.
4) SUBMIT. Select the query you want to claim, answer a few questions, click submit and print the certificate. You can access your CME transcript at any time—you have two years from the date of accrual to claim.
Other Helpful Links:
Clinical Key (direct link)
Get the CK Mobile App [Instructions].
Clinical Key Search Tips Page (Ascension Wisconsin Library Services)
Questions or Comments? Feel free to contact Your Ascension Wisconsin Librarians: